Here is a tiny bit of encouragement for you ladies this up coming week!
This is not our home, dear friends!! Keep on keepin’ on!!
I remember a time, I just started weeping in the shower with my husband. As he stood there, at a loss, I confessed I was just so tired of waiting for my rewards in heaven.
In this life we can feel like we don’t get anything for doing the right thing. Over and over we might walk in obedience only to have those we love continue to sin against us. Even just the everyday grind in doing the “little” things right can seem so unfulfilling.
We need to remember:
Staying home with our children is good.
Being a help-meet to our husbands is good.
Walking with the Lord is good.
Being kind when people are rude, is good.
Putting others needs before my own, is good.
Being gentle is good!
Even if my children are behaving poorly, I do not need to be weary.
Even if I’m not feeling loved by my husband, I do not need to grow weary in being obedient to God. (submission is brutal in these seasons!!)
This is just a plain, ol’ hang in there message!! You’ve got this Christian momma!! This is not your home. Do not grow weary! You will reap! Maybe not today because cultivating takes time, but don’t grow weary! Stay on your feet! Parenting is a no fainting zone!
Have a great week!!
Here are the few rules we have for the link-up:
- The link-up starts early Sunday morning (exact time varies a little!) and ends Friday at noon.
- This is a Christian link-up. All posts are required to be family friendly!
- There is no limit on the number of posts you share.
- This isn’t a requirement, but it’d sure be nice if ya clicked on a few other links and left a comment! (Most bloggers will return the favor!)
- We will be giving away a entire FREE WEEK of advertising on PGC each week, all you have to do is add two links!
- By linking up you’re giving the hosts permission to use a picture from your post and link back to your site.
- And lastly, please follow your hosts on social media to see which of your posts get shared and featured, as well as to get updates on the latest link-ups!
So let’s get on to the link-up!