Christian Mommy Coaching is for you if:
- You are struggling to find joy in everyday life
- You need practical tools to help you with everyday problems
- You need help with time management
- You are ready to break the cycle of everyday crabby and embrace all God has for you in this season of motherhood
- Can’t find time to learn and study God’s word on your own
- You long to be the mom you know God is calling you to be, but you don’t know where to start
- You want to be a better wife and/or better mom
- You want to learn how to go the Bible to fulfill your spiritual and emotional needs
- You are unsure what realistic expectations for your day should be
- You need encouragement from time to time
- You are overwhelmed with the challenges of everyday life
- You are struggling to remember or understand who you are in Christ
Any of these hit home? I want to use the Bible and all God’s wisdom to help!!
Niche Coaching – $109 each
- I want to homeschool my children. Help!! Where do I start?
- I’m unhappy with my life and marriage and I want to please God. What do I do now?
- I’m heartbroken my husband is looking at other women and pornography. How do I handle this?
- I’m a mom now and I still feel guilty about an abortion I had years ago. How do I forgive myself?
- How do I deal with my children’s grandparents?! Finding God honoring resolutions to problems with your parents or in laws while still keeping your parenting integrity.
Each interactive workshop includes:
- 1 email correspondence to answer any questions
- An interactive printable workbook to help you track your progress
We also offer more extensive study and coaching!
- 10 email exchanges personalized to meet your specific goals and needs
- Evaluation of attitude and scriptural application in life
- An honest and unbiased biblical perspective
- Emphasis on how to use scripture in everyday life
- Primary goal is to learn which part of God’s Word to incorporate to grow in your walk with the Lord in specific areas of struggle.
A Virtual Kindred
- 3 months of correspondence through email and social media.
- 3- 45 min hour phone calls to offer personal encouragement (1 each month)
- Overcoming years of past hurt or unresolved heartache
- Multiple areas of struggle in your life to overcome
- Though you may already have a strong biblical knowledge, I will help you have confidence in where the Bible stands on the heart of the issues you are dealing with in your daily life or this specific season.
A Season of Coaching
- Gives you many tools to and resources to lead you back to the cross
- Walk you through implementation of biblical truth as you watch the Lord transform your mind regardless of circumstances as a wife and mother.
- In depth Bible study of how to handle life on a daily basis
- How to overcome trials and temptations
- Training in bringing every thought into the captivity of Christ.
- We will expel and deceptions you have against the truth of God’s word
- Equip you to lead and guide others down a path of biblical womanhood.
6 Months: $700 or $125/month
12 Months: $1400 or $125/month
“Nickole is a natural at good parenting. And moreover, she prioritizes working and bettering herself to become the best, most Godly mother and wife (and person at large) that she can. She sets a great example for other women to witness. I know watching her is always an inspiration to me!”
~ Jennifer Acee Robinson, Lovely with a Side of Terrible
“Nickole Perry is such an amazing mentor when it comes to being a new mom. I met Nickole in the waiting room at Kaiser when I was 7 weeks pregnant. I was a first time mom and so nervous. From that day forward, she took me under her wing and reassured me while answering any questions I had about pregnancy. Nickole is a wonderful resource for new moms and seasoned moms alike.”
~ Sarah Ankerman, Makeupbysa.weebly.com
“Nickole is the one person I know I can contact to get sound advice. She’s compassionate, and encouraging, but she won’t water down the truth of the bible for my emotions either. So I know she will give me sound biblical advice with the encouragement to handle my issues in a biblical way every time.”
~ Theresa Hemsath, http://owenandtheresa.wordpress.com