Luxury is not a word I’m accustomed to in this season of life. Heck, JUST taking a shower 2 days in a row is feeling like an accomplishment these days.
Rabbit trail…Recently I was sharing with my husband how accomplished I felt for the day. A workout. A shower. Educating our children. Feeding the dog…and a couple others. When I was done with my announcement he said “feeding the dog is not an accomplishment”. Isn’t that funny?!
1. It is too!!
2. It seems like showering should be LESS of an accomplishment feeding the dog.
Back to post…
As I have been testing these lovely sugar scrubs I’ve been making showering a daily priority because it’s my job!! 😉 I’ve used a good amount of sugar scrubs over the years. This one is REALLY creamy and fragrant.
The pumpkin scent is so festive I practically jump out of the shower ready to make pie.
The coffee scent is AMAZING, a tiny bit confusing because I want to eat it, but amazing nonetheless!!
And the Lavender, oh the sweet, calming lavender. It’s a faithful scent with little lavender pieces in the scrub that you don’t even mind rinsing down the drain because you are so much more relaxed than before you lathered your body with it’s creamy goodness.
6 REASONS I LOVE CocoLo:
- The mama who makes these sugar scrubs is so sweet. When you buy these you are supporting a lovely woman and her family.
- Adorable packaging.There is even a cute little wooden spoon attached for application.
- The scents are authentic. They don’t smell generic or like candy.
- I do not have to put lotion on if I’ve used these scrubs.
- They are homemade with love and quality ingredients.
- Reasonably priced! These are seriously such a great price point to give to your friends!
Check out these scents:
- Pumpkin Spice
- Watermelon Heaven
I LITERALLY want to try them all!!
Thankfully she has this awesome trio for those of us who just can’t decide!
CocoLo sugar scrubs are part of our Beautiful Mama Christmas Giveaway next week!! Don’t forget to “like” us on FB to stay up on all the details! We have 4 AMAZING giveaways starting next week!!!