I’m so excited for your interest in writing for The Mom I Want to Be!!
We are currently accepting blog posts on:
- Organizational Tips
- Home education Tips
- Legitimate ways to grow your small business from home
- Meal Planning
- Christian Hot Topics (We support a biblical worldview and don’t mind controversy!)
Have an idea our readers will enjoy? Send your pitch or 500 word minimum article to email@example.com
I’m a busy mama, so give me 3-5 days to get back to you. Any post needing drastic editing will not be considered. Posts with strong SEO, lists and bullet points will be given preference.
For all submissions please:
- Use “Guest Post” in your subject line
- Tell me a little about yourself and why you want to write for The Mom I Want to Be.
- Pitch me 1 or 2 ideas on a potential article.
- Link or attach 2 copies of your best work…preferably in a mommy niche.
Please do not be offended if your article isn’t accepted at this time. Feel free to pitch me another idea anytime! I work to keep even content and give value to my readers and your article might not be a good fit at the moment.
Things to keep in mind:
- My readers are primarily Christian mothers.
- A large number of my readers home educate.
- I personally subscribe to biblical principles and will not accept content contrary to scripture, though I love controversial issues within Christian culture. I will not accept articles which promote division among believers, but only those which encourage deep thought.
- Content must be original, not published online.
Should your article be accepted:
- You will be asked to provide a bio box at the bottom of your posts that includes a link back to your blog and current photo.
- You will be asked to provide an article related question to encourage comments.
- You will be given a date of publication and will be asked to share on all your social media.
- By submitting a guest post you are giving us the right to post, re-post or use this article as I see fit to market here on this website (or any re-brand of this site in the future) or any social media platform.
Thank you again for your interest!! We are so excited to work with you!!