Welcome to the link-up! I’m so glad you could drop by and check out all of the yummy recipes and things we’re sharing!
Don’t forget, we’ve got three hosts now – Ashleigh, Tammy and myself are all three working together to grow the link-up and make it better than ever!
Now on to this week’s verse:
Regardless of circumstances, God’s love is with you every moment of every day!! When the littles are in tears and you want to pull your hair out, you can tap into the love from the Creator of the Universe!!
Deep breath!! Sigh of relief…
It’s a wonderful reminder, we can hold firm to in the moments of chaos…The Lord will send His faithful love by day…
His song will be with you in the night…when it’s dark, everyone else is asleep and the world and all it’s problems occupy your mind, let the transforming words of the Lord’s songs bring you the peace which surpasses all understand!
Did you see this from last week?!!?
Now on to the link up!!!
Here are the few rules we have for the link-up:
- The link-up starts early Sunday morning (exact time varies a little!) and ends Friday at noon.
- This is a Christian link-up. All posts are required to be family friendly!
- There is no limit on the number of posts you share.
- This isn’t a requirement, but it’d sure be nice if ya clicked on a few other links and left a comment! (Most bloggers will return the favor!)
- We will be giving away a entire FREE WEEK of advertising on PGC each week, all you have to do is add two links!
- By linking up you’re giving the hosts permission to use a picture from your post and link back to your site.
- And lastly, please follow your hosts on social media to see which of your posts get shared and featured, as well as to get updates on the latest link-ups!
So let’s get on to the link-up!